Saturday, December 11, 2010

What's in my bag?

I actually saw this on another blog and thought it would be something fun to do. I know I'm pretty nosey at times and figure others are too. So without further ado, here are the contents of my purse. (I know, I know...you're dying to see this!)

Here's my purse. (Another gift from Luke - thank you, LM!)
Everything below can be found inside.

1. A pair of gloves. So far this year, it's been REALLY cold here. And a winter storm is headed our way. I'll definitely be using these the next couple of days.

2. A couple of TJ Maxx recipts. I told you I've been Christmas shopping.

3. Ibuprofen. No one wants a headache.

4. My hairbrush and a hair elastic (wrapped around the handle). I never leave my house without these.

5. My fave ink pen. I l-o-v-e pens, pencils and any type of school supply. It's what I miss most about being in school.

6. CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint. This stuff if actually pretty old but I came across it the other day and have started using it again.

7. Bobby pins. You never know when you'll need one.

8. Icebreakers mints. Um, Luke, I think you actually left these in my car one day and I've helped myself to a few. Oops.

9. My iPod touch. Gotta have it to listen to my tunes while I'm driving and this way, I won't forget it when I head to the walking track either.

10. My business card holder. I love this thing. I received it as a gift when I left United Way in Austin. It has my name printed on it and everything.

11. My camera. It rarely gets used these days because I tend to just grab my phone and take a picture with it instead. (All the photos on my blog have been taken with the camera on my phone.)

12. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. Seriously, who doesn't love this stuff?

13. Keys to the P.O. box for work. Boring stuff.

14. More keys. But these are my personal keys. And my Panera, Dick's Sporting Goods, CVS and Kroger cards.

15. The attachable light for my nook. This way I can read in the car after dark. It's just easier to keep it in my purse all the time.

16. A little notepad for to-do lists and to jot things down on-the-go.

17. And finally, my wallet.

I've had a nice little Saturday. It's so cold outside, it's been the perfect day to just stay inside. I've managed to clean, hang out with the bff, Beth, pack for Tennessee tomorrow (Luke, are you happy?) and I'm watching the UK game now. We better beat Indiana!

Oh, and speaking of Beth, she's actually started her own blog. (I'm such an inspiration. Ha!) You should definitely follow her too. http://www.bethsbitsyblog.blogspot.com/

Alright, I'm off to cheer for the CATS some more. Catch y'all later...and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment