Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Elephant on a chain.

Can we please acknowledge how cute this little necklace is? I'm in love with it.


I'm not quite sure what it is about this necklace that I just love so much. Maybe the fact that the elephant is super adorable? Perhaps that the elephant is the symbol for the GOP and I happen to be a Republican? Or maybe that it has a long chain (26 inches) and those happen to be my fave? Anyway, this little dandy is on my Christmas list this year for sure. (Mom, if you're reading this...hint, hint!)

I'm not a big jewelry person. I wear pearl earrings constantly, but other than that, you don't see me wearing much jewelry. I'd definitely make an exception for this item though.

Be sure to check it out here at the J. Crew factory store. It's very reasonably priced as well...always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment