Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lazy Saturday.

Thank the Lord for days like today. Besides the usual plans of cleaning and straightening up, I have no plans today. And I'm so happy about that.

Yesterday, I headed to E-town with my mom, best friend and nephew after getting a bit of work done to mark a few more things off our Christmas lists. I'm soooo excited about one present in particular. We picked up everything we need in order to make the gift. (Yes, that's right...a handmade gift.) Once the holidays have passed, I'll be sure to post a picture of this mystery present. I don't want to ruin anyone's Christmas surprise though so it'll have to wait.

Now that I have all these presents, they've gotta get wrapped. I wish I could take credit for this part, but alas, I'm one of the world's worst wrappers. Luckily, I have a mom and sister who happen to be some of the world's best wrappers. Just look at these packages they wrapped for me.

Our tree is full of packages wrapped up like these.
And I have to admit, I have had absolutely nothing to do with that.
Alright, well I'm off to enjoy my day of nothing-ness. These two guys just hopped up beside me to watch some tv.

Aidan (my nephew) and Bennett (my dog).
Oh, and one more thing before I go. (Because I love to share all my wish lists with y'all.) I think these are the cutest!

Anthropologie is the best!
Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment