Saturday, December 18, 2010

A week from today.

A week from today is my favorite day of the year. It's hard to believe that Christmas is already here and that after next week, I'll have to wait another 365 days before it comes around again. I'd be okay if we celebrated Christmas all year long!

But the good news is that I finished ALL my Christmas shopping yesterday. Such a relief! So now I just have to give them to the lucky recipients. ;)

Tomorrow is my first family Christmas dinner of the year. I'm really excited. We have lunch at my granparents' house and open gifts afterwards. Luke's coming back from Arkansas for it (which makes me very happy) and I'll get to see my aunt and uncle and cousin that I don't see very often.

Oh, so, guess what...I got my hair cut! I know I mentioned I was going to the other day but my appointment was moved to this morning. It's quite a bit shorter (at least I think so) but I really like it. Here are a couple of pics:




(Sorry about the quality of these pictures. I took them with the camera on my phone - obviously - and I couldn't figure out the lighting.)

Well, I'm off to get some things done. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

P.S. I still plan on starting my t-shirt scarf this weekend. I'll be sure to update y'all on how it turns out.

1 comment: