Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm a busy bee!


I am definitely a busy bee this week. Sooo many activities! (Like that, LM?)

Luke left to go back to Arkansas today. It was nice to see him the past couple of days and I'm sad he's gone again so soon. But he'll be back in just a few days for Christmas with my family on Sunday. Now that he's gone again, I feel like it's back to the grind.

This is a rundown of what has to happen in the next 72 hours or so:

**Warning** Some of these are really boring and mundane. I'm including them anyway. Sorry.

-Company wide conference call. Two hours long. Kinda brutal, not gonna lie.
-I get my hair cut! I'm so excited about this one. I'm actually trying something new for the first time in a long while. And I get my eyebrows waxed. Boy, do they need it.
-Meetings for work in NKY, Maysville and Lexington.
-Dinner and spending some QT with EV. (I haven't seen her since Luke and I went up for a Reds game in the summer. Too long!)
-Finishing up ALL my Christmas shopping. My goal is to get every gift purchased by Friday night. That's pretty ambitious but I think it's doable. Hey, what can I say? I like to aim high.
-And a lot of driving. And I mean A. LOT.

Now, with all that said, I'm a bit worried that Old Man Winter is going to ruin some of my plans. We're expected to get snow, freezing rain, sleet...all the good stuff. I love snow. I do not love freezing rain and sleet. And I'm really not going to love it if it keeps me from getting my hair cut and/or making the trip to Northern Kentucky tomorrow. (Old Man Winter, consider yourself warned.)

Changing the subject, did you know Christmas is a mere 10 days away?!! I'm SO excited! The way I anticipate Christmas, I feel like I'm 7 years old as opposed to 27. I'm watching Elf and my sister wrap presents as we speak. I seriously cannot wait.

Oh, and changing the subject again. My dog Bennett got his hair cut today. He has eyes again! He wouldn't cooperate very well for a picture so this is the best I have.


Benny rockin' his new hair-do.

And now, before I go, I'll share some pretty things with y'all. I mean, who doesn't like to look at pretty things?

Christmas Decorating Ideas: Greenery Sprigs
I LOVE all the color in this room.

Lovely, isn't it? Get it at anthropologie.

Natural-Glitzy Combo
I'd like to try and make something like this. I found it at Southern Living
Alright, I'm off to make lists for my upcoming shopping trips. Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment