Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It certainly was a very merry Christmas.

I've gotta say, this year's Christmas may just top the list - it was a good one. First, this is what it looked like outside my house on Christmas morning:




Now if that doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit,
I don't know what will!

On top of that, Christmas Eve, Christmas day and the day after were all soooo much fun! In those three days, I had five Christmas get-togethers. Yes, that's right, I said five!

Christmas morning was a lot of fun because my newphew (he's two) is finally getting into the whole unwrapping presents thing. And he was so excited with everything Santa brought!

The tree looked like this after Santa visited.

Aidan loves his new Buzz Lightyear chair.

Ripping into his art easel.

He loves trucks, cars, trains...anything that moves basically!

I managed to come out pretty well with all my gifts too. I plan to take pictures of some of my favorites tomorrow but I'll say this in the mean time: it's going to take me a week to fit all my new clothes into my closet. And that isn't an exaggeration.

Another thing I must point out is that having a blog paid off in the present department. ;) Remember these two bad boys I mentioned in previous posts?

    

Well, Luke did good! He did really good. In addition to about 28 other gifts (I'm not joking about that), I found these two items under my tree. And I must say, they look even better in person!

And I'm now the proud owner of this adorable elephant necklace too! (Thanks to my aunt for this one!)


Seeing people I love. The snow. The presents. The food. This Christmas was perfection. Too bad we have to wait an entire year before it's here again.

Oh well, there's plenty to look forward to in the mean time! Hope y'all had as fantastic a holiday as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment