Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Loooooong day.

Shew. What a long day. Not that it's been a bad day, I'm just extra tired. Today was a travel day for work and those always wear me out. My goal is to stay up until Modern Family comes on but sleep is sounding really good right about now. And yes, I realize it is only 6:26 pm. Don't judge.

Oh wait, I just remembered something. There's a UK basketball game on tonight. According to my handy dandy basketball schedule, we play Notre Dame at 9:30 tonight on ESPN. (Another thing you should know about me is that I LOVE Kentucky basketball. I was raised that way.) This is really going to hinder my plan to get in bed early. Oh well. Go Big Blue!

To keep me awake, I'm probably going to look around online and pretend I can buy anything I want. I just found these earrings at anthropolgie. They're adorbs.

You can always order them for me here. ;)

Alright, I'm off to do one or all or some combination of the following:

1. Window shop online.
2. Stalk people on facebook.
3. Refresh my blog every few minutes to see if I have any new followers.
4. Read my new book.
5. Watch some tv.
6. Catch a little cat nap.

Hopefully y'all have more exciting plans than I do tonight! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cute earrings! I love window shopping at anthropolgie! I wish I could afford some of their dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete