Thursday, December 9, 2010

Today was a good day.

I was all over the place today. Literally. I left Campbellsville early this morning and headed to Frankfort, Georgetown, Winchester and wrapped up the day in Lexington before heading home again. I took these pictures as I traveled today.


If you ask me, the snow and the horse farms are the perfect combo.
After I wrapped up my meetings for the day, I managed to fit in a few fun things. I picked up several Christmas gifts. I'm getting closer and closer to finishing my shopping and I will be so relieved when it is done. I did figure out gifts for a couple of those I-can't-think-of-anything-to-get-them people on my list. And I also found some pretty good deals. Double score!

After shopping, I met up with my best friend (shout out to Beth!!!) for some super delish sushi at Malone's. The next time you're in Lexington, I highly recommend stopping by and having the crab rangoon roll. You won't regret it.

This picture doesn't even begin to do it justice.
And here are a few random thoughts to end this post and my day:

-I'm so thankful the weekend starts tomorrow. I plan on doing a little more Christmas shopping, taking it easy and heading to Tennessee on Sunday to spend time with Luke (my bf). He's been in Arkansas duck hunting and I FINALLY get to see him. I plan on squeezing him a lot!
-I cannot WAIT to get my hair cut. I have an appointment next Thursday and it just can't get here fast enough.
-Being in Lexington today sure made me miss college. It always does. *Sigh* Those were the days...

Okay, my bed is calling my name. Goodnight all!

1 comment: