Thursday, December 30, 2010

I forgot how much I love Jack Johnson.

A few days ago, I found a CD I made a few years back. (This was after Christmas as I was putting away all my Christmas CDs - still makes me a little sad.) It's funny how songs can remind you of a particular point in your life. I made this particular CD while I lived in Texas. I can distinctly remember listening to it every morning and afternoon while sitting in traffic on my way to and from work. My life sure has changed a lot since that time but something that has not changed is my love for Jack Johnson songs.

Somehow, when I bought my current iPod, I lost a lot of songs (probably because I'm not the most computer-savvy person in the world). I used to have a ton of Jack Johnson songs on my iPod and now, well, I have none. And that's just going to have to change. His songs are lovely. And sometimes they make me sleepy - which is good because I should be sleeping right now. So I'll just leave you with this pretty little tune. Have a good night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment