Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lauren's Craft Corner...ha!

I'm not the craftiest person in the world, but once in a while, the mood strikes me and I think, "Hey, I wanna make something!". Well, that's happened this week. Usually, when I get this hankering, I wander into the kitchen and bake up a cake, casserole or some other treat. But this time, I want to do something a bit craftier. Less food. More crafts.

So a couple of weeks ago, I came across this craft project on another blog I read. And I wanna give it a try.

No Sew Tshirt Scarf Tutorial
Check this project out at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/.
(She has lots of great recipes too!)
This scarf is made entirely of old t-shirts. How cute, right?! And it doesn't sound too difficult either. (I'll let you know if it's as easy as it seems after I've finished mine.) Of course, I'll be using BLUE and WHITE (because that's my favorite color, baby!) to show my school spirit. I think this would be perfect to wear to UK games. I'll post a picture once I've finished my little craft project. Here's hoping it comes out as cute as this one!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, I'm feeling pretty crafty myself. I'm working on making myself and lil' booger matching hats! :) Love that website too!

    ReplyDelete