Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Wednesday! (Only 3 days 'til Christmas!)

I bought a puzzle yesterday.

I'm currently working on this bad boy.
(Guess who helped me pick this particular puzzle!) 
But this is the progress I've made so far:

Thanks to my sister Kim and bff Beth for helping!


So this is going to occupy most of my free time the next few days. I know, I know. My life is SUPER thrilling!

Anyway, on to more exciting things, at least to me. A while back, I posted about some really cute anthro shoes I would love to have. Well, today, I got this picture from Luke:

Yep, he got them for me for Christmas.
It's official, I have the best boyfriend ever.

Well, I'm off to relax a bit before bed. I have one more day of work and then I'm off for Christmas! YAY! Plus, Kevin & Amanda got me in the mood for some candy dipped peanut butter ritz crackers so I plan on making those tomorrow as well. What are your plans leading up to the big day?

1 comment: