Wednesday, December 29, 2010

As promised, some of my Christmas faves.

Like I said yesterday, I received so many great gifts for Christmas this year. My family and friends did an amazing job picking them out and I can't thank them enough! I would include more but alas, my photography skills just don't do them justice.


Anthro coat from Luke.

J. Crew cardigan from Mom and Anthro shirt from Luke.

Coach Poppy from Dad and Sherree.
  
Anthro sweater from Luke.
Loft necklace from Luke's brother, Brian and his fiance, AJ.

Cookbook from Luke.
Anthro apron from Luke.
(Think he's trying to send me a message with these last two?)

On top of this, my sister gave me a pair of diamond earrings. (I tried to photograph those, but the camera just wasn't cooperating.)

What are some of your favorite gifts you received this year?


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that coat from Anthro! So pretty! My favorite gifts this year were my ray ban wayferers and my j. crew collette coat! :)

    ReplyDelete