Monday, December 6, 2010

Let's give this a go.

Well, I'm attempting my first blog entry. And it's odd.  But I'm just gonna go with it.

So, for those of you who know me, you probably already know how obsessed I am with Christmas. (And for those of you who don't, you'll pick up on that pretty quickly.) I absolutely love this time of year. And I realized today that Christmas is a mere two weeks away from this Saturday! All the snow we've had here has just made me that much more excited. Here's a picture from earlier today. I couldn't believe it when I looked out my window!



I'm starting to get a bit stressed about the gifts I have left to buy. There are a couple of people on my list that I just don't have a clue as to what to buy them. Do you have people like that on your list? And if so, do you have any suggestions as to what to get these folks? I know there are always gift cards but I feel like they are so impersonal and not very fun to open. :(

Well, I'm off to read a bit before bed. I just downloaded a new book to my nook and I'm dying to get started on it. Feel free to leave book suggestions here. I'm always looking for my next great read!

Happy Monday y'all! And hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment