Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random thoughts on a Tuesday night.

Tonight, I'm in a hotel for work. I've mentioned my love for hotels before (see #4 in this post) so it should come as no surprise that I'm actually enjoying my night's stay. However, I won't be enjoying it so much when I have to get up at 5 a.m. to make it to my 7 a.m. meeting. Waking up early is not one of my favorite things to do. Oh well, it's a pretty big meeting that I've been trying to get for some time so I'll take it when I can get it!

Tomorrow, I finally get to see this guy again. (I'm talking about the boyfriend, not the nephew.) Its been almost two full weeks since I've last seen him and that's just way too long. I can't wait.


And now, I'm off to watch some Kentucky basketball while I should be sleeping because of my early wake up call.



GO CATS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment