Sunday, January 23, 2011

MIA again.

So, I've been MIA for a few days again. I'm sorry about that. I'm including a list of all my excuses. Hopefully they count for something.

- I had to travel quite a bit for work and had a very early training meeting to facilitate.
- I was still getting over my cold. No worries though, I'm all better now.
- I spent some time in Tennessee with Luke while he was home on a break from duck hunting. I was very happy about that one.
- I have been spending more time in the gym.
- I started a new book on my nook and have been reading a lot more.
- I watched Kentucky beat South Carolina on Saturday. (Thank goodness!)
- I've been working on a little project for Lukas.
- And I mean, a girl's gotta get some rest every now and then, right?

But I'll do better. Promise. In the mean time, here are some nice things for you to look at:

From Better Homes and Gardens.

From House Beautiful.
From House Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment