Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birthday presents.

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been MIA this week because I've been busy with birthday stuff. What exactly does "birthday stuff" entail, you ask? Well, lots of things. But the one I'm going to focus on now is presents. And who doesn't love presents?

Most of my gifts came in the form of cash and I have absolutely no problem with that. I assure you, I can find a place to spend it without much problem. But I received a few presents as well and I thought I'd show off a few here.

Luke bought these outfits for me while we were in Lexington. I LOVE them!


I found this outfit at Gap. Actually, correction: I found this shirt at Gap. Luke found the blazer at Gap. Who knew he was such a fashionista? I absolutely love it. I've been looking for a blazer like this for a while and this one was on sale with an extra 40% off...double score!

Luke also got this outfit for me from Banana. I'm obsessed with the coral-colored cardigan. (Try to say that three times fast.) This ensemble is super comfy too - I can't wait to wear it again.

Luke = best gift giver ever, right?


I received this pretty little necklace from my best friend from college, Emily. I love the bows and it's long too. You know how I feel about long necklaces, or at least you should. They are my fave.

Black Tulle Tie Chain Necklace

So a big THANK YOU to everyone for the presents, phone calls, texts and messages for my birthday. It really was a great one!

PS: I originally planned on taking pictures of my new clothes myself, not using copied images from the store sites. However, I wore one outfit to Bonefish last night for dinner with my friends (and cousins) Beth & Kyle. I am like a child in that I almost always wind up with some of my dinner on my clothes and that was the case last night. These clothes are already at the cleaners' as of this morning. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment