Thursday, January 6, 2011

Excuse my absence. I was busy turning 28.

I know, I know. I've been MIA. And I'm sure you've all been worried sick. But it was my birthday after all. And what a wonderful birthday it was.


This is my birthday cake. I've been getting a "bunny cake" since my first birthday. My Ne-Na makes one every year. I get to pick the cake flavor as well as the frosting flavor and let me tell you, they are delish. Some might say I'm getting a little too old for a cake like this. And I say those people are just plain rude (and maybe a little right, but I'm not stopping any time soon).

On top of the wonderful cake, I've had a couple fantastic dinners, received some great gifts and spent time with fabulous people. It certainly has been a happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment