Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A little cabin fever.

I wanna go somewhere or do something, but the weather isn't cooperating much. I'm not really snowed in but the white stuff doesn't allow for too many outdoor activities. And traveling long distances probably isn't the safest idea right now. So what's a girl to do? Boyfriend is in Arkansas. Best friend is in Seattle. I've already seen the only movie I want to watch playing here at our theater. I live in a very small town without a whole lot of options in the first place. There's always watching tv or a movie at home, but I really wanna get out of the house. I think that's gonna have to wait until another day though. At least I'm getting caught up on all my work things! (And getting caught up on reading all the blogs I follow!)


I guess it's just one of those days. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment