Saturday, January 1, 2011

My 2011 so far.

How have I spent the first few hours of the first day of the new year you ask? Well, watching trash TV of course. I'm now on my third episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Bravo is running a marathon and I've been sucked in.


Now, I realize I'm ridiculous for watching this show. But the ladies on this show are REALLY ridiculous. In the episode I just finished, one of the ladies spent $50,000 on her four year old's birthday party! I mean, really?! It seems these people have so much money they don't even know what to do with it all. It's crazy I say, just plain crazy. Of course, I'll keep watching, but I just had to vent.

Maybe I'll do something a bit more intelectually stimulating later on, but for now, it's back to the housewives.

Hope you're having a wonderful first day of the year, whatever you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment