Thursday, January 13, 2011

To-do list.

I'm a list maker. I start off nearly every work day by making a list of things I have to get accomplished by the end of the day. And today was no different. Here it is, folks:


And I'm happy to say, I got most of these accomplished. By the end of the day tomorrow, I should have this bad boy completely knocked out. And that's always a good feeling!

So, I'm most excited about the first two items on my list. I managed to get to the grocery today where I found plenty of things to stock the cabinets with. That includes foods I can cook that will still be healthy! (Remember this post from a couple of days ago?) I already whipped this up for dinner tonight and it was delish. Each serving has only about 220 calories and I have leftovers for tomorrow too.


I also picked these up for a snack and they are great. And they only have 60 calories! I recommend you pick some up for yourself the next time you're out.

Jell-O Mousse Temptations Chocolate Indulgence

Secondly, I joined the gym today. I really prefer to work out outdoors but the weather here isn't really cooperating with me on that. So joining a gym was the best option. I'm really excited about it and already feel better after my workout today.

Yay for marking things off to-do lists and feeling accomplished!

3 comments: