Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day comes early around here.

Yes, I realize Valentine's Day is a week away. But who says you can't start celebrating early?

Friday afternoon, I arrived at Luke's, only to find that someone (Lukas) had gone a little crazy at anthropologie. In fact, I had four lovely gifts waiting for me. This pretty bag was one of them.

Soooooooo cute!
Plus, there were two shirts and an adorable little coin purse. *Sigh* I think I'm in love. And Luke's pretty great too - j/k, j/k. (Luke, you KNOW I LOVE you!)

And while I didn't come bearing anthro-level gifts, I didn't show up empty handed. In fact, the night before, I stayed up late baking and decorating sugar cookies.

Before the icing.

And after.
They're not the most beautifully decorated cookies but I think they turned out alright. And they must have tasted okay since the canister I put them was empty a mere one day later.

Now I just have to arrange for the gifts I'm actually going to give on Valentine's Day. (I have a couple tricks up my sleeve so I'm not too worried.)


Anyway, hope everyone's week is off to a great start. We're getting more snow (surprise, surprise) and I must say, I'm ready for it to leave. Spring can come along as soon as it likes - the sooner, the better. Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment