Friday, February 11, 2011

Fabulous Fridays

Sometimes Old Navy has cute things. Other times they do not. Today was one of the days they had cute things. I found these two things (on sale) and bought them right up.


I also found a sweater similar to this one of Keira's from A Pretty Penny on sale for only $10! It was a good day at Old Navy.

Oh, and you know what I did today before my quick shopping trip? I had a hot stone massage at The Green Room. I'm telling you - that must be what heaven feels like. I could go for one of those every single day for the rest of my life. (Thank you a million times to Luke for the Valentine's Day gift. I LOVE YOU!)


Aside from the Old Navy excursion and my amazing massage, I managed to complete my gift shopping for Valentine's Day AND I had a productive day at work. Aren't Fridays the best?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment