Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I've been a bad blogger.

Ok. I admit it. I've actually been a downright terrible blogger the past couple of weeks. But I promise to try and do better. I thought I'd get back in the swings of things with a list of some of my favorite things as of late. So here we go.

1. Luke's birthday. I'm actually just two months older than Luke so for 10 months of the year, we share the same age. And now we're both 28. (Luke, you'll have to save your cougar jokes until January - sorry!) I got him these maps so he can track the migration patterns of the ducks he hunts.



2. I just finished reading The Hunger Games on my nook. So good. I definitely plan on reading the next books in the series.



3. Kentucky Wildcats = SEC Champs! I only hope they do as well in the NCAA tournament. GO BIG BLUE!


4. Fun nights with friends.


5. Finding old bottles while going through my great-grandparents' old house. I think they're pretty.


6. My new slap wrist watch. (I got mine in Kentucky blue of course!) I actually picked this up while I was in Idaho and I think it's so cute!


7. That Brad picked Emily on The Bachelor. 


8. New fave songs. When I find songs I like, I tend to play them over and over again until they grow old. I know, I know...I'm that person. But here's my current list of faves:

Jerrod Niemann - What do you want?
Blake Shelton - Who are you when I'm not looking?
Zac Brown Band - Colder weather
Zac Brown Band - Oh my sweet Carolina
Lupe Fiasco - The show goes on

Alright, that's all for now, folks! I'm off to the gym. Have a great Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment